Saturday, November 6, 2010

Banco De Oro: BDO Bank Branches Open on Weekends

Thank God for Banco De Oro for being open on weekends and longer hours. I just don't understand why other banks won't follow suit? Its not that hard to figure out what the banking public needs- 3pm doesn't cut it for Pinoys. I hate rushing to the bank before the standard 3pm closing time, so I'm just thankful we have BDO :)

Having a bank open for transactions on a Saturday or Sunday has been nothing, but convenient.



Banco De Oro Makati branches open on Saturdays and Sundays
BDO Cash & CarryG/F Unit No. GO1A, Cash & Carry Mall, South Super Highway & Filmore St., Makati City 9:30- 6:30 PM
Monday - Saturday
887-3210
887-3761
Rockwell BDO Branch G/F Power Plant Mall, Rockwell Center, Amapola corner Estrella St., Makati City 9:00 - 6:00 PM
Monday - Saturday
899-1488
899-1250
SM Makati Shoemart Annex Bldg., Ayala Center, Makati City 9:30 - 6:30 PM
Monday - Sunday
893-3241
Alphaland
Southgate Mall-EDSA
Unit G 02, G/F Southgate Mall, EDSA corner Pasong Tamo Extension., Makati City 9:30 - 6:30 PM
Monday - Saturday
828-2224
856-5971

BDO Las Pinas Branches open on Saturdays and Sundays
Las Piñas-Philamlife AvenueAlabang-Zapote Road, Pamplona Tres, 1740 Las Piñas, Metro Manila, Philippines 8:30 - 5:30 PM Monday - Saturday 874-4259 872-8167
SM Center Las Piñas Lower ground floor, SM Supercenter Las Piñas, Alabang-Zapote Road, Brgy. Pamplona Dos, Las Piñas City 10:00 - 7:00 PM Monday - Sunday 875-1553 875-1574
SM Southmall A Upper ground floorSM Southmall Alabang Zapote Road, Las Piñas City 10:00 - 7:00 PM Monday - Sunday 800-0471 806-4383
SM Southmall B Upper ground floor SM Southmall Alabang Zapote Road, Las Piñas City 10:00 - 7:00 PM Monday - Saturday 800-6798 800-9122

14 comments:

  1. ask ko lang po kung ano telephone number ng BDO zapote branch in bacoor?! need ko po asap ang reply nyo! e-mail nyo lang po ako sa information at jamesgacita08@yahoo.com. thanks po!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ask k lang kung dito sa bdo las pinas po ay bumibili ng gift checks po

    ReplyDelete
  3. saan ko kaya pwede po ipalit ang aking gift checks pwede po ba sa banco de oro ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. maria annaclith herediaJune 23, 2011 at 11:01 PM

    ask ko lang kng ang bdo bank sa san juan pasig city is open even saturday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is there a BDO branch near 378 A. Mabini St. Caloocan City? Thank you. Conrado

    ReplyDelete
  6. ask ko lng po kong ano ang telephone number ng bdo legarda st. baguio city. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. open po ba ang banco de oro this independence day?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just wanna ask about my account, it says that its closed since May, I just wonder why did you closed my account with giving me a notification, and my husband trasfer money on that account first week of this month, how will I get back my money? and why you were so erisponsible of giving me a notice about it? I am not holding my ATM as I am here in Australia but point is my sister can't withdrow the money that we trasfer because its cloesd. why you didn't give a a notification saying that you will close my account so that we will send money to my sister in other way. now how will I get back the money?

    ReplyDelete
  9. ask ko lng po open po ba ang BDO at SM dasmarinas cavite even Saturday and sunday? thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bdo Nagtahan br is open every Sat.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is there any branch in caita, pasig or quezon city bdo branch that is open on sundays till what time?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is bdo boni or maysilo branch open on a saturday??

    ReplyDelete
  13. can i ask bdo zabarte branch open po ba today?

    ReplyDelete
  14. open po ba ang bdo smtarlac kapag saturday at sunday?

    ReplyDelete