Monday, June 20, 2016

Sunshine Dizon Clarissa Sison: Asawa versus Kabit Showdown

Parang telenovela ang pinagdadaan ni Sunshine Dizon ngayon. Laban pa Pirena! Sunshine revealed that she found out about the illicit affair of her husband on June 2015. He was having an affair with a lady doctor in the very same condo where they lived.


“My nightmares began exactly june of last year. I’ve given you several chances, I swallowed everything for the sake of Doreen and Anton, I tried my best and gave my all. You have disregarded your responsibilities and turned into a monster, all the lies and deception.”






Mabangis ang mga sagot ni Sunshine, “Did you really think I was that stupid? Did you really think I would just cry in one corner and do nothing? Too bad this stupid girl isn’t stupid after all.” Sunshine also expressed her sadness that this incident has affected her two children, “You ruined two families. You ruined the lives of our children. For almost a year you had the audacity to live with that woman in the same building were your own children lives.”



Scarlet letter mo girl! Sorry Clang Sison, Sunshine screams No Annulment! There is no forgiveness for what you did. No annulment for you. I will seek justice. I will see you both in court.”

No comments:

Post a Comment