Thursday, September 26, 2013

Dakasi Milk Tea Food Poisoning in Iloilo City Philippines

Ten people in Iloilo City ended up in the hospital after drinking Dakasi Milk Tea earlier this week.

One man 27-year-old Ben Jason Chang eventually died after suffering endless abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting.

Iloilo's city health office has temporarily closed the Dakasi Milk Tea branch in Barangay San Rafael in Mandurriao District after obtaining food and drink samples for examination. They are trying to determined whether the Dakasi Milk Tea did cause the food positioning incident.

1 comment:

  1. Nagmukhang nagpropromote ka pa sa article mo because of the pictures