Friday, May 10, 2013

Sample Philhealth Authorization Letter for MDR Update


Here's a helpful authorization letter for our kababayans in this situation. If you need a Philhealth MDR update, the fastest I've experienced is just 1 day to add a new beneficiary on your MDR list provided you start lining up in the morning or at 1pm right after lunch time. It only took less than 5 minutes for them to add a new name and give the MDR print-out. What really makes the process long is the number of people lining up that day. I was the 223th person in line, it takes an average of 5-6 mins per person. So after 3 hours I got my MDR paper, but the face time at the Philhealth counter was only 5 mins or less. I feel for the Philhealth employee really. There's just way to many people filing each day.

So enough backstory, here's the authorization letter on how to update your Philhealth beneficiary.

Dear Sir,

This is to authorize my husband, Sonny Balboa to process my Philhealth requirements on my behalf. I am currently working abroad in Australia, and I would need an updated copy of my MDR that includes the name of my youngest son Earl Balboa. We need to include him in the MDR as my beneficiary before he is released from the hospital this week.

Attached with this letter are my valid IDs, passport copy and Philhealth card.

I would appreciate any kind of assistance your office may extend to my husband.

Thank you very much

Sincerely,
Arminda Balboa

---

Philhealth MDR processing department in Ortigas is located at:

Ground Floor, DAP Bldg.,
San Miguel Ave. Ortigas Center,
Pasig City
(near Richmonde Hotel right beside Jollibee)


1 comment:

  1. mag aaply po ako for new membership sa philhealth kailangan daw po ma authorization letter galing sa magulang kc 20 yrs old palang po ako. panu po ba ang sample ng consent letter? maraming salamat po.

    ReplyDelete