Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Kris Aquino Allergic Reaction: Nainom ang Gamot ni Joshua by Mistake, Not an Attempted Suicide

Kris Aquino experienced a personal horror when she supposedly mistook her son's Joshua medication which resulted to a severe allergic reaction, landing her in the hospital afterwards. The medication has ibuprofen, which the aging TV star is allergic to.

"I woke up with a severe allergic reaction. I took Kuya Josh's medicine by mistake last night for my headache and body aches and it had ibuprofen which I'm allergic to. Now in bed, groggy na from my Benadryl shot. Thank you for the house call Doc Aye. Bed rest today."

Her Metro Manila Film Festival horror film "Feng Shui" with Coco Martin is coming out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment