Lucky girl Mia Bontol confirms a Jeremy Renner sighting at the Manila Peninsula Hotel
Bourne Legacy Philippine producer Lope ‘Jun’ Juban Jr. has now denied that they are looking for 1000 extras to be part of the film. He has declared that the Bourne Legacy Casting Call is a hoax.
The original poster of the 1000s Extras casting calls for Bourne Legacy
The number is quite exaggerated, but obviously if you're filming on location in Manila, you're going to need locals as extras. Can you imagine Jeremy Renner running along Pasay with NOT a Pinoy in sight?
Posted on Facebook and Casting Calls Manila
According to the Philippine Producer Lope Juban, "If the film would ever need many extras, they will tap those already on location because those persons would be familiar with the immediate environment and will act naturally."
Okay in that case, Pinoys in their casual sandos and puruntongs will be showing up at the following Bourne Legacy Manila shooting dates:
- Portions of San Andres St. from January 11 to 15
- J. Bocobo corner Remedios streets, January 18 and 19
- Leveriza Street, from Balingkit to San Andres, January 15
- San Andres corner Quirino and Taft Avenue, January 14
- Riverside Road, Real and Sta. Lucia Streets in Intramuros, January 25 and February 17 and 18
- Jones Bridge, February 5
- Ramon Magsaysay Boulevard, February 8 to 15.
More tidbits on the Bourne Legacy shoot, there's going to be some bike scenes and rumors of closing down the MRT to shoot some chase scenes on the MRT stations. Rachel Weisz also has scene where she will be riding a jeepney as it spins around in Pasay Taft.
So far, all this Bourne fever is just AWESOME!