OMG!!! I already saw a post about this incident, but never ko naisip mae-experience din namin! My 7 y/o son just opened this Milo tetra pack (expiration date: 05DEC15) and paginom nya nagulat ako tumakbo nalang sya sa sink halos masuka!! He said "Mommy, expired na ata!". When I grabbed the pack from him I immediately check the expiration date, ok, di pa expired! Pero napansin ko mejo mabigat yung pack kaya ginupit ko para mabuksan. That THING is what we found at the bottom of the pack!! It smelled putrid!! If you look closely....parang may eggs na dikit dikit! I don't know and I don't have any idea kung ano to!! POINT is... NAINOM (nilunok pa) ng anak ko yan!! What is that?! I will call the grocery store where I bought the product to inform them about this horror para malaman nila na may ganitong product sa shelves nila!! Sana makarating to sa Nestle Philippines!! My God, what if yung 2 y/o ko nakainom nito?! Sa mga bibili...please be extra careful bago nyo ipainom sa mga anak ninyo. If something goes wrong with my son, I'll see you Milo sa head office nyo!
I think the nightmare here is that her son swallowed some of these nasty things whatever they are.
It looks like congealed starch or I really hope it is not insect eggs. It could just a really bad batch from the factory or the juice box was compromised in the supermarket shelves?
Hope Nestle gets this straightened out, everyone loves Milo dammit! Sweldo na pa man din and grocery time bukas.